Monday, August 31, 2015

Directions for 8-31

Class, I am at home today with a sick baby. I will be back tomorrow. Make sure you have filled out your assignment book and gotten all of the supplies listed on the board.

After you finish the test I want you to follow the MUST do list in order! Make sure that when you write your reading response that you follow the directions you were given last week. Make sure it is in your "my thinking" tab of your reading journal. It needs to be a paragraph long and show me that you truly are reading and thinking about your book.

When you start your No Red Ink practice make sure you are doing the one that says "week of 8-31". It is only after you complete all of the Must Dos that you can move on to the may do list. You may read around the room if the sub agrees.

Remember to listen and be respectful to the sub. I told her that it was her choice to give you recess or take it away if you were not following expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment